1 Information We Receive From You
- Registration Information: When you sign up and register with GoLocall, you are required to provide information such as your Name, Business Name, Business Address, Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Business Information You Update: You can choose to update your business contact numbers, email addresses. You can also provide your Business Category and your brand identity including your business or brand logo. Moreover, you can also upload images related to your business to the "Image Gallery".
- Public Business Updates: The regular messages you upload and share with the public to your "website" manage.goLocall.com (Manage-portal) using your credentials or through the GoLocall Manage App, the image messages you post through Manage-portal or the GoLocall Manage App.
- Other Information:
- We receive data about you whenever you use or are running GoLocall Manage App or Manage-Portal, such as when you send or receive a message, seek analytics, update store information, click on, view or otherwise interact with things, or make purchases through GoLocall Store.
- When you post things like photos or videos on GoLocall, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to Install GoLocall Manage App or to access GoLocall Manage-Portal, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can inform your customers or your potential customers that your business is nearby, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- We receive data whenever you visit an Application, or website that uses the GoLocall platform or visit a site with a GoLocall feature (such as a 'discovery plugin'), sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to GoLocall, your User ID.
2 Public Information
- Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone landing on your website by GoLocall, either by typing the URL or coming through a search engine, the result click will be able to see it.
- Choosing to make your information public also means that this information:
- Can be associated with you (i.e., your displayed business name, business address, logo image, featured image, image gallery, message board, URL, page statistics, social sharing links, etc.)
- Can show up when someone does a search on GoLocall or on a public search engine;
- Will be accessible to the GoLocall-linked business directory, applications, and websites; and
- Will be accessible to anyone who uses our APIs and internal search.
- When others share information about you, for instance sharing your website, or sharing a message you have posted on your website, using your social media options, they can also choose to make it public.
- Displayed Business Name:This helps people search for your business.
- Business Description:Unless you specifically delete the business description, this will be publicly displayed.
- Business Contact Details:Your business contacts, which may include accurate business address, email address, mobile or telephone numbers and/or other website addresses.
- All Business updates:Any business updates (text, image or video) that you make and that appear on your website, are all in the public domain and searchable.
- Business Logo & Hyperlink:The logo file uploaded is always displayed for people to easily recognize your brand. The hyperlink to any other website you might own will always be displayed.
- 'Site Sense' Keywords:Auto-generated 'Site Sense' Keywords will always be visible on your website.
3 How We Use The Information We Receive
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features, we provide to you and other users like your subscribed customers or potential customers who might want to subscribe to your website and its contents, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site, and the developers that build the applications, and websites you use. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you:
- As part of our efforts to keep GoLocall products, services and integrations safe and secure;
- To protect GoLocall or others' rights or property;
- To make suggestions to you and other users on GoLocall, such as suggesting what kind of messages to update or when to update them; and
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
- Received your permission;
- Given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- Removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it.
4 Deleting And Deactivating Your Account
If you want to stop using your service with GoLocall, you can get in touch with us to either deactivate or delete it.
- DeactivateDeactivating your account puts your account on hold. People searching for it online will no longer find it, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future.
- DeletionWhen you delete your account, it is permanently deleted from GoLocall. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 180 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account.
- A specific amount of business.
- A specific position on any search engine in a specific amount of time.