Why your Business Needs a Mobile Application
Apps aren’t just for social media and gaming anymore. Small business owners, freelancers and side-hustlers rely on business-ready apps to help them stay organized, productive and connected.
1. Your customers are on Mobile- The world has shifted from desktop and shifting from laptop to Smartphones. The number of Smartphone users is expected to double to 829 million by 2022 from 404.1 million in 2017, projects a new Cisco report.
“By 2022, the Smartphone data consumption will increase by five times in India, which proves the dominance of smartphones as the communications hub for social media, video consumption, communications, and business applications, as well as traditional voice.”
2. Engage your customers directly- you can build a direct and mutual relationship between your business and customer. Mobile apps gives you a lot of information about your customers’ behavior/ need as well as you can serve a lot of information to your customers about your products/ services. Increase customer engagement by providing them a platform for two way communication. A mobile app makes a connection between your business and your customers.
3. Build Brand Recognition-Whether your business is new or established one, you can enhance its recognition using a mobile app. Simply create an app with convenient features and your customers will make you a brand.
4. Increase Visibility – “jo dikhta ha wo bikta h” and “out of sight is out of mind”. Today smartphones are the closest thing to people. Whether we are working, watching tv, waiting, sitting. Mobile apps offer valuable marketing opportunities for small businesses. You can connect 24X7 and make a presence in customer’s mind.
5. Stand Out From the Crowd- In today’s world where the customer is tech-savvy and market is very competitive, you are risking your business success by not investing in a mobile app. No matter what you sell, your business mobile app can make you stand out among your competitors.
6. Increase Customer Loyalty- The majority of customers visit your website or your offline store only once. A research said, increasing customer retention rates by 5% increase profits by 25% to 95%. You can make loyal Customer by making them repeat customer, when you constantly remind your clients about your existence through your app (and app notifications).
7. Boost margin- Increasing your sales is an obvious advantage for having an app. But you can boost your margin, eliminate dependency on marketplaces like Amazon, flipkart etc., where you sell your products. You can sell directly from your own app and save the hefty commission and increase your profit and make yourself a brand. Website and Mobile App, both platforms complement each other. Having a functional website is the place to start for reaching out new customers. After attracting new customers, urge them to download your app on their mobile devices. After that, use the app to generate profitable opportunities.